ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT 12 – 2018
Q3 Heavy Lift is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of the information we are provide with by our website visitors. This means that Q3 Heavy Lift aims to protect and correct use of your personally identifiable information (referred to as ‘personal information’).
This Privacy Statement applies to all media channels owned and operated by Q3 Heavy Lift. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform visitors of the websites and users of services and information provided by Q3 Heavy Lift about how Q3 Heavy Lift handles personal information. This Privacy Statement describes how we collect, use, share and protect personal information.
Collection and use of personal information
Q3 Heavy Lift collects personal information when you use our services or choose to make your personal information available to us for the purpose of providing you with information and/or services.
What information do we collect?
Furthermore you can opt to leave your personal information via our websites for any of the mentioned purposes. This concerns the following personal information:
▪ First and last name
▪ Email address
▪ Phone number
Your personal information will not be used for purposes other than those for which you initially provided this information to us, unless you have provided explicit consent or if such use is necessary for Q3 Heavy Lift to comply with legal obligations.
Legal basis for the processing of your personal information
Existing privacy legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), allows us to process personal information provided we do so based on the principles outlined in the GDPR. We process your personal information based on one of the following grounds:
▪ Your personal information can be processed if necessary for the execution of a contract with you.
▪ The processing of your personal information is necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as keeping files for purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency.
▪ Your personal information is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest of Q3 Heavy Lift. This processing is permitted provided your own interests do not outweigh the interests of processing such information. Examples of a legitimate interest include: 1) marketing; 2) acquiring orders (sales) in the case of existing customers with whom we have a commercial relationship; 3) managing existing customers and relationships (relationship management & account management); 4) optimizing and/or personalizing content and 5) conducting and optimizing effective business operations.
▪ You have given specific and explicit consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose. In this case you can withdraw your consent at any time via the link included in every email you receive from us by logging onto our website or by sending an email to: email@example.com
▪ Special category personal information is only collected when you voluntarily provide it or if necessary and permitted by law and regulations. Special category personal information includes information about a person’s ethnicity, political opinions, religion, beliefs, or health. We request that you provide Q3 Heavy Lift with special category personal information only if you consent to the processing thereof by Q3 Heavy Lift. If you have any questions about the provision of special category personal information to Q3 Heavy Lift, please contact Q3 Heavy Lift first at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have made personal information available to Q3 Heavy Lift, you have the right to view this personal information and to correct any inaccuracies. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by Q3 Heavy Lift as well as the right to have your personal information deleted. Furthermore you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information by Q3 Heavy Lift or to have Q3 Heavy Lift transfer your information to a computer/machine-readable file (data portability).
Sharing and transfer of personal information
Q3 Heavy Lift does not share personal information with third parties, except where necessary. In some cases Q3 Heavy Lift may share personal information about you with external companies or service providers that work on behalf of Q3 Heavy Lift.
Q3 Heavy Lift shares personal information with third parties in the following cases:
▪ To facilitate the sending of content for marketing purposes by email
▪ To register for events organized by Q3 Heavy Lift
In all the above cases an appropriate data processor agreement has been concluded with the third parties in question, safeguarding among other things the correct and safe processing of the information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Data security and integrity
Q3 Heavy Lift has security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unlawful loss, abuse, alteration or destruction. Q3 Heavy Lift employees who have access to personal information may only access this information if necessary for the performance of their tasks and/or to support the websites.
3 Heavy Lift does not store your personal information any longer than necessary for the provision of services to you or longer than legally permitted, or until you request the removal of your personal information.
Links to third-party websites
Q3 Heavy Lift websites can be linked to other websites that are not governed by this Privacy Statement, but by other privacy statements that may differ. We encourage you to review the privacy statement of each website you visit before providing personal information.
Changes to this policy
Q3 Heavy Lift may modify this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we make changes to the Privacy Statement, we will revise the ‘last modified date’ at the top of this page. We encourage you to regularly review the Privacy Statement so that you stay informed of how Q3 Heavy Lift protects your personal information.
If you have any request regarding the processing of your personal information or wish to express your concerns or objections to it, please send your remarks or objection by email to: email@example.com You can also use this email address to share any concerns you may have regarding compliance with our Privacy Statement.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.